qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation Faullt)

From: Libo Zhou
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation Faullt)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 12:16:31 +0800

I am trying to run a simple MIPS program with QEMU user mode.

Host: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS on x86_64
QEMU config: ../configure --target-list=mips-linux-user

Cross Compiler: sudo apt install gcc-mips-linux-gnu

My test.c is simple: int main(void) {int a = 1; int b =2; int c; c = a + b;
return 0;}
After compiling it with "mips-linux-gnu-gcc test.c -o test", I ran it with
"./qemu-mips -L /usr/mips-linux-gnu test", then I got the following error
message:
qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped

Does anyone have a solution to this? Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Libo