qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VGA BIOS source code

From: Bartosz Fabianowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VGA BIOS source code
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:48:17 +0200

A small question on that topic: with the SDD 7 ou 6, does Win 9x use a linear frame buffer ?

I haven't tried SDD 7. But with SDD 6, it definitely does not use a LFB
and this is actually where the current bug is. While drawing the screen
contents, the window does not get shifted and everything gets drawn on
top of each other in the first 64k of the screen.

I am currently digging into fixing this bug. But still, SDD 6 will not
use an LFB.

- Bartosz