qemu-block

The fate of iotest 297

From: John Snow
Subject: The fate of iotest 297
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:28:39 -0400

Hi Kevin,

I remember that you wanted some minimum Niceness threshold in order to
agree to me removing iotest 297.

I've already moved it onto GitLab CI in the form of the
check-python-pipenv job, but I recall you wanted to be able to run it
locally as well before agreeing to axe 297. I remember that you didn't
think that running "make check-pipenv" from the python directory was
sufficiently Nice enough.

Do you need it to be part of "make check", or are you OK with
something like "make check-python" from the build directory?

I have a bit more work to do if you want it to be part of 'make check'
(if you happen to have the right packages installed), but it's pretty
easy right now to give you a 'make check-python' (where I just
forcibly install those packages to the testing venv.)

--js