Regarding USB-emulation

From: U RAVI KUMAR
Subject: Regarding USB-emulation
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:17:12 +0530

Hello,
Iam trying to emulate USB 3.0 on qemu-system-arm usingĀ
-device qemu-xhci,id=xhci
-device usb-host, bus=xhci.0,hostdevice=/dev/bus/usb/004/003
-device usb-host,vendorid=0x1234,productid=0x2345
I have used the above above two commands using the command line.
But Iam not able to detect the USB inside the emulator.

source: https://qemu-project.gitlab.io/qemu/system/usb.htm
source: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/QEMU#Pass-through_host_USB_device
Can anyone please suggest me the error, which i have committed. It would be very much helpful.

With regards,
U RAVI KUMAR