Re: Error while configuring Qemu

From: Rajan Singh
Subject: Re: Error while configuring Qemu
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 11:06:24 -0500

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the information.It helped me.
Now I am getting an error regarding meson.Could help to fix this .Here is the screenshot of the error-
image.png
Also I have attached the meson.log file for your reference.
Pls help.

Thanks,
Rajan

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 4:44 AM Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 01:11, Rajan Singh <rbsingh1983@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am using Ubuntu16.4
> When I am trying to configure Quemu by below command-
> ./configure --target-list=arm-softmmu,arm-linux-user --disable-vnc --enable-sdl --prefix=$PWD/sysroot
>
> Then I am getting this error-
> Using './build' as the directory for build output
>
> ERROR: Cannot find Ninja
>
> Could you please help me how I can fix this issue.

You need to install Ninja. See the release notes:
https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/5.2#Build_Dependencies

You should also read the "Build Information" part a little
further up that summarises some other changes here.

thanks
-- PMM