gicv2 virtual interface alias base address

From: Jose Martins
Subject: gicv2 virtual interface alias base address
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 16:37:27 +0000

Gicv2 specification describes a mandatory global alias region through
which any virtual interface can be accessed by any cpu. Looking at
arm_gic_realize function this region seems to be implemented ( /*Extra
core-specific regions for virtual interfaces. This is required by the
GICv2 specification */). However, I cant figure out what would be its
based address on the memory map. I'm using the virt platform. Can
anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Jose