Aarch64-qemu

From: Wissem Yahiaoui
Subject: Aarch64-qemu
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 13:55:48 +0100

Dear Qemu Team,

First of all, I wanted to post an issue on the qemu github but apparently is not possible and that's why I write a mail with my issue.

I am using aarch64-qemu with the SVE bind support and I am using the aarch64-gnu to compile the SVE instructions. I did use a lot of instructions and they work fine, except when it comes to read some register (zcr …), it compiles fine but qemu raise an core dumped as the screenshot shows.

Please help me to read the ZCR register.

Regards,