pythonwebkit-dev

[Pythonwebkit-dev] pythonwebkit on Windows

From: Fonseca, Vincent M
Subject: [Pythonwebkit-dev] pythonwebkit on Windows
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:39:10 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to 'make' the binary files for the pythonwebkit available at git://git.sv.gnu.org/pythonwebkit.git.....on a Windows 10 64-bit OS....so far I have used 'make' from MinGW and cygwin64...but I am receiving the same error for both...here is the error I receive:

So something about it can't find the command "xcodebuild"....I was wondering if these binaries are only for MAC OS??.....I can't figure out how to get my Windows machine to run the "xcodebuild" command.

Sorry for the amature question...but I am a student working on a class project and need these binaries to complete my project....

Any help on this issue is very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Vince Fonseca