pydonkey-general

Re: [Pydonkey-general] I want some changes

From: BuziFuzee
Subject: Re: [Pydonkey-general] I want some changes
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 00:07:23 +0200

First of all the Forum-Topic:

Why not create an irc channel #pydonkey on openprojects.net ?

Because it demands a too high entry-techno-know-how for beginners.

A Web-Chat takes 0 effords.

And we have Forum and Chat in one. So maybe other users can get in contact with us more easily then installing IRC or subscribing to a mailing-list..

I created a demo-forum here:
http://www.carookee.com/forum/py2peer

The advances of this forum:
- if you subscribe you can get all messages per E-Mail, so it functions also as mailing list.
- integrated web-chat
- and forum (style can be changed)

Test it and then tell!