pydonkey-general

[Pydonkey-general] bug is removed, but another one ...

From: joel vennin
Subject: [Pydonkey-general] bug is removed, but another one ...
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:04:10 +0200

There was a bug when we get a list result from a server. Because now some
client use new tags and our TagStruct doesn't manage these new tag.
I've corrected it.

Just see the change in the pydonkey/donkey/tag.py

But there is a new bug, when we try download something, the key type of
temporary file make an error. The solution is to change the type of the key
to a string representation of the wanted file.

Jol