pydonkey-general

[Pydonkey-general] Welcome ...

From: joël vennin
Subject: [Pydonkey-general] Welcome ...
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:21:23 +0100

Hello,
        The PyDonkey Mailing List is open. There is no really stuff for now. I
want to use Python to create the donkey client and in the future intertconnect
other network like overnet and gnutella. The GUI will be in wxPython.
        I you have any question, i'll be happy to answer. I you have any
exclusie documentation on Edonkey protocol, let me know.
        I want to create a full documentation around the edonkey protocol. In
some weeks, there are a Wiki for the documentation of edonkey protocol.

Bye,

jol