pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Scheduler Class Definition

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Scheduler Class Definition
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:50:52 +0100

Hi Matthew,

I'm not sure to understand why you want to make the year attribute different
from every other one. If we keep in mind that this Scheduler class is an
abstract layers, classes that inherit from it (aka CronEntry and AtEntry)
will be responsible of dealing with those arrays.

Do not forget the GUI coding point of vue. It's much easier to have all
methods having same prototype, difference will be done by inherited classes.

Bye,

Xavier

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or
a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free. However,
we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend
that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.