pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Explanation on the cron timeentries(Was: Some

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Explanation on the cron timeentries(Was: Some comments on Brian code)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:25:36 +0100

> Well maybe the dialog could say:
>
>  (*) run the task once on [  ]/[  ]/[    ]
>
>  ( ) run the task every [XXX] |seconds|
>                               |minutes|
>                               |hours  |
>                               |days   |
>                               |months |
>                               |years  |
>
>  ( ) run on specific dates:
>      ...and there you specify dates by checking the dates you want
>
> As you can see in my beautiful ascii-art GUI, the 3 options are in a
> radio box, so they are mutually exclusive.

Cool, I like this. Let's do it this way.

Xavier

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or
a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free. However,
we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend
that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.