pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] Some classes I wrote...

From: Brian Dee
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Some classes I wrote...
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:01:20 -0700

Hey all, I wrote some classes over the weekend to create a task and install a crontab. I modeled them in UML and later found that they are very similar to some of what Xavier has in his DIA diagrams. At least I seem to be on the same wavelength!!! : ) Anyway, I'm including the files along with a .png of the diagrams I made. I also wrote a test for them called myCronTest.py that will create a crontab and install it. I wrote it so that it *should* backup the current crontab to your cwd. But, you might want to back yours up manually just in case, if you have one that you want to keep. I commented the code, so go through it if you want to see what's going on.

Hopefully, this is along the lines of what we will need. Let me know what you think!!!

Later!!!

--Brian