pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] CVS directory structure

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] CVS directory structure
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:00:43 +0100

Hi everyone,

So, after Julien's comments, here is the proposal for the CVS directory
structure:

pyatcron/
   |--->docs/                  #documentation folder
   |     |->specifications/    # documents related to specs and design
   |     |->guides/            # user and admin guides

   |--->src/                   # sourrce folder
   |     |->lib/               # Any librairies
   |     |->pluggins/          # pluggins, with ONE "g" and an "s" !!!!!
   |     |->glade/             # glade files
   |     |->pixmaps/           # icons, pictures

   |--->README                 # The standard README file
   |--->INSTALL                # basic compilation and installation
procedure
   |--->COPYRIGHT              # the GNU GPL release 2.0
   |--->AUTHORS                # list of authors, contributors, doc writers,
designer,...

Question from Julien:
Will the python scripts be in the root folder (pyatcron) or in a "src"
folder ?

Answer:
As many other Open Source project, the root tree for source files is the
<project-name>/src folder. Regarding your question, I would say that main
script should go into pyatcron/src and librairie into pyatcron/src/lib.

Let me know if this suit for everyone.

Xavier

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or
a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free. However,
we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend
that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.