pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Got root?

From: Brian Dee
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Got root?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:38:32 -0700

So, what do you all think would be best concerning the permissions? I think that pam would be the best solution. In my experience at least, I have more jobs run as root than any other user.

On second thought, that won't work either, because that would mean that you'd have to put in the root password to run the program, right? So, maybe sudo??? I've never used sudo before at all, so I'm just guessing from what I've read about it in the past...