pspp-users

FW: Re: Silent/Unattended Install of PSPP?

From: Tacsupport
Subject: FW: Re: Silent/Unattended Install of PSPP?
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 18:20:37 +0000

From: Tanzeel Saify
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2023 2:13 PM
To: John Beckles <jbeckles@questmindshare.com>
Subject: Re: Silent/Unattended Install of PSPP?

Hello PSSP-Users,

I am reaching out to you to get some help with the Silent Installation of the PSSP software, Referring to the issue described on the article Re: Silent/Unattended Install of PSPP? (gnu.org). we are trying to install the software silently;  the following prompt shows up on the screen and without clicking on “OK” the installation will not move forward.

We have tried to extract the code attached along this email. Can you kindly provide a solution or any modifications that can be made to the code In the attached file which can serve the purpose of silently installing this installer without the user having to click on “Ok”.

Regards

IT TAC Support

QUEST MINDSHARE
  416 860 0404
Proud members of ESOMAR, the CRIC and the Insights Association.

y5BPLqb5I9X7kdqYBUQCogFZAKSAWkAlIBqYBUQCogFdCvwP8DJT1aN+kNPCkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

 HifZvUnyEPwxtW0BpaMONCpNg07KhDYvuq7kNt1mYBOEPs9sVntLs9hsUJsGmZcPbFFAa3oC9YRKEP8xvUEBpfhuuhUk453O4ss78BgWU5rehX4PK5J5i7tQZcdo6HsMV+D+hAzw6B37rCwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==   fwGAP+9WlkIjIgiqW4aIqa5sPEfWJ4RCz+V5oqd2ASKm2vLxHF0lPzLOAM52FqScsJ6wKV+AiKm8iLwH2HkLhUIj3njpUIKIqYOUPMbYWtIuALDb2fLVQgqmZPwUiJgpUQEMocBg5jblhE2HQP8flDS1YkxqhHgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=   wGr4W1EaXrtXgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==   oBHtzcagQsxAv8fSoy+65htjMoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=