pspp-users

Re: multiple response sets MRSETS

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: multiple response sets MRSETS
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:00:57 -0600

A number of things have advanced. Bugs have been fixed. I can recall that Ben's worked on understanding the SPSS output format and, more recently the matrix language.

But I don't think PSPP has been racing to feature parity with SPSS and I'm not aware that work in supporting multiple response sets has worked. I analyze such data all the time without this feature (by reading each response as an individual variable), so if Ben or John were to turn to that, they would need help from users who use that feature.

-Alan