pspp-users

Missing Data

From: jhwhite
Subject: Missing Data
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 16:45:02 -0500

Hi,

I have been working on a PSPP data file and doing some cleanup before I
start the data analysis.  This afternoon I started to address missing data
in my variables.  My goal is not to have missing data included in my data
runs.  I made sure that "include missing values" switch is off in the
frequency tables option.  I have done this routine for years in SPSS; but I
am not successful in PSPP. Any suggestions?

John

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO