pspp-users

decimal positions in means output

From: Frank Thomas
Subject: decimal positions in means output
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:38:10 +0100

Hi,
I use Means and suddenly (?) there are no positions after the decimal point in the output.
The syntax I use is basic:
means e111_01 by country by age6  /cell mean.
The numbers of the dependent variable e111_01 are integers

The output I get looks like the following. What I need is an output with one or more digits: a means with no digits is useless to me.

I also tried to force the format before, to no avail:
set format  e111_01 (F2.1).
var lev  e111_01 (scale).

Any ideas appreciated.
TIA