pspp-users

Re: PSPP on Catalina

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: PSPP on Catalina
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 23:44:56 -0500

I know nothing about Macs but I googled this error and it looks like a
lot of Mac users are running into issues like this (with different
software). This page claims to have a fix:
https://appletoolbox.com/seeing-error-operation-not-permitted-in-macos-mojave/

This is a discussion of what appears to be the same bug for an unrelated
software package. The dev had to make changes to the code to fix the
issues (ask for permissions), although some users report some successes
(bobsomers): https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/3107

I hope this helps. Sorry I cannot do more.

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

http://www.alanmead.org

No granite is so hard as hatred and no clay so cold as cruelty.

-- Ursula K. Le Guin