pspp-users

Re: PSPP download for Mac OS

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: PSPP download for Mac OS
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:14:19 +0100

Hi Brandi,

thanks for the info. Mojave and Catalina do not work properly
due to some security restriction issues. There is some discussion in the
mailing list but it is not resolved, e.g.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/2019-11/msg00031.html

Could you maybe describe under which circumstances pspp crashes?

Regards

Friedrich