pspp-users

Re: Work-around for Mac OS Catalina issue for PSPP

From: Alberto Borghi
Subject: Re: Work-around for Mac OS Catalina issue for PSPP
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 09:38:53 +0100

Sorry for the mistake Friedrich. I can’t read .spv (and not .sps) files that
were previously generated by SPSS.
Meanwhile when I generate an output analysis from PSPP data set, can I save it
and open it later to modify previous analysis? Or could I only export the
output file (as PDF i.e.)? Am I doing something wrong?
I paste a sample image of output window and File menu, trying to better explain
what I mean.

Alberto