pspp-users

pspp-20181109-daily-32bits-setup.exe

From: Bob Shay
Subject: pspp-20181109-daily-32bits-setup.exe
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 17:25:40 -0400

Hello,

Recently I installed this on a WindowsXP machine. When I tried to run it, I get the message "The application failed to start because dwmapi.dll was not found." First, I tried to reinstall PSPP as suggested which did not help. Then I searched the web some and someone said that dwmapi.dll is on Windows Vista only. When I searched the registry I found one mention of "dwmapi.dll" and one other mention of "dwmapi".  I searched the WindowsXP istallation CD and all drives on the machine and could not find the dwmapi.dll fie anywhere.  Can you tell me how I can go forward?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Bob Shay