pspp-users

SV: SV: Import data 'Select Lines to Import' not showing

From: Karolina Palmér
Subject: SV: SV: Import data 'Select Lines to Import' not showing
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 07:32:50 +0000

Hi

It happens when I have several windows open, for instance one data view and one output. When I close the window with data view (it doesnt happen when I close the output window), PSPP crashes.

Or if I have two datasets open, and I want to close one of them, it crashes and I need to start over again.

/Karolina

Karolina Palmér
Statistiker/Statistician
Centrum för Primärvårdsforskning (CPF)
Lunds Universitet och Region Skåne
Tel: +46 (0)40 391 297; mobil: +46 (0)739 67 58 42
www.cpf.se

Postadress:

Clinical Research Center

Box 50332