pspp-users

Re: DATEDIFF, Julian

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: DATEDIFF, Julian
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 18:05:38 +0200

Is it possible that you deal with this special problem of one user not via the mailing list, please? I already answered Mr Braxton.

Thank you.

Oliver Walter

Am 14.04.2017 um 18:01 schrieb Alan Mead:
Sorry, here the the URL I forgot to include: https://www.spss-tutorials.com/spss-date-variables-tutorial/

BTW, you're corresponding with a mailing list (address@hidden)... Not sure who "Al Hollenbach" is.... You're using your laptop which is using MS Outlook 12. I don't know much about Outlook, but probably you have a contact in your address book for "Al Hollenbach" with the email address "address@hidden".  You should change the name of this contact to something sensible like "PSPP users email list". Or if "Al Hollenbach" is a contact with a reasonable email address and an alternative email address of address@hidden, then you should delete the PSPP email address from Al's contact information. Or call your IT help desk.

-Alan