pspp-users

Re: need 32 bit download

From: Paul Teska
Subject: Re: need 32 bit download
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:11:42 +0000 (UTC)

I have two computers at my house.
Windows vista 32 bit  and
Windows 7 64 bit.

I needed the program for both computers.
I was eventually able to get the downloads to work.

Thanks for the help.

Paul Teska

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 1:16 AM, Alan Mead <address@hidden> wrote:

Paul,

What operating system are you using?  Because you need a package for your operating system and the question of 32- or 64-bits would be addressed at this packaging step.

For example, Windows users should download from this page, and the page offers both 32- and 64-bit versions:

http://pspp.awardspace.com/

So, you would click on one of the links on the lefthand side of the page.

-Alan