pspp-users

Re: RE: finding new developers

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: RE: finding new developers
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:25:26 +0100

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 01:38:31PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:

     As I know that PSPP is used on many universities around the world I still
     wonder why there is no participation from these universities or students. A

There have been a few instaances of universities funding pspp development.
In fact, the recently added Graphs menu was requested and paid for by
the University of Houston Downtown.

Nice, I was just building a new MSWindows ReleaseCandidate. They can test there feature if they want.

I guess the big problem is that people see free software (some even call it opensource) not as free in the sence of freedom but in the sence of free beer. Eradicating this misconception needs a lot of free software ambassadors.

Have fun