pspp-users

Problem with the option "filter by variable"

From: Armita Atabaki
Subject: Problem with the option "filter by variable"
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 21:22:47 +0100

Hi all,

firstly, thank you for your quick response on my previous question!

I use this version of PSPP (pspp-085+20150910-snapshot-64bits-setup.exe (24.3 MB) ) with the operation system Windows 7 (64bits) downloaded from this website http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/.

I have a problem with filtering cases by variable. When I click on data/ select cases/ filter by variable and then, choose for example “unit = 2” no cases are selected. Am I doing something wrong here? I thought it should be quite similar to the equivalent SPSS command which works like that…

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Armita

Dipl.-Psych. Armita Atabaki

Universität Mannheim | Fakultät für Betriebswirtschaftslehre

Lehrstuhl für ABWL, Personalmanagement und Führung

Schloss | O 236 | 68161 Mannheim |Tel +49 621 181-1511

E-Mail:  address@hidden

http://biemann.bwl.uni-mannheim.de/startseite/index.html

cid:db24021ade6945839206f515112bf11c@Open-Xchange