pspp-users

PSPP manual into German

From: joeko
Subject: PSPP manual into German
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:07:43 +0100

cc Ben Pfaff, maintainer GNU PSPP

Hi web translator coordinators,

There is a request to translate the PSPP manual into German.

Although contact person is basically the maintainer of PSPP, Ben Pfaff,
I think that some infrastructure is necessary for this (currently 248
pages).

For me, it's not an issue to generate GNU Gettext .pot files and HTML
files from its .de.po translation file (no matter if send to Ben or
committ to the repository directly).

WDYT? What is the best practice?

Joerg

--