pspp-users

Re: Missing sub commands

From: amead2
Subject: Re: Missing sub commands
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:27:49 -0600

When I run John's syntax with psppire.exe 0.8.4-g5ce6b1 on Windows 7 64-bit, it seems to work fine. When I add /TOTAL there is no effect (because it's the default) but when I add /NOTOTAL, I get the following error instead of output: ".1: error: Syntax error at end of command: expecting variable name."

Here'e the EXAMINE command, the other syntax is unchanged:

EXAMINE
        /VARIABLES = score BY gender
        /PLOT = BOXPLOT
        /COMPARE = GROUPS