pspp-users

Re: graph /line =var

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: graph /line =var
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 23:02:40 +0100

Hi

The MSWindows build of PSPP always installs the manual from the same date as the source on the PC. So MSWindows users are advised to look local at there computer as there is the manual for the version they have installed.

BTW: It may sound a bit strange, but I know PSPP for MSWindows is installed/used on school computers in underdeveloped countries where there is no internet at all. Once in a while aidworkers come and update these computers from a USB-stick.
For them the usual answer, look at the manual on the internet, is impossible. As this was brought to may attention by one of the aidworkers I included the manual in the package since than. (off course they also don't read pspp-users but ok...)

Have fun

Hi,

the latest documation for the graph command is here:

http://benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest/source/user-manual/pspp.html#GRAPH

Please note that only scatterplot and histogram is implemented at the moment.

Friedrich