pspp-users

Re: PSPP file conversion service

From: Erich Hill
Subject: Re: PSPP file conversion service
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 02:31:16 -0300

Unfortunately I am not an expert to explain the difference, but the
files in the"sys" file format that I have are some very old files in
MSDOS versions of SPSS.
 On the website of IBM's described as SPSS/PC+ format and is supported
by current versions.
My intention was to preserve those old data files.