pspp-users

Re: delete selected output

From: ftr
Subject: Re: delete selected output
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 13:59:06 +0100

Thank you, sir. Your advice is the first step towards a presentable output, thank you.

You might add that the table output in LibreOffice needs further treatment as you get a mangled output, at least in Windows.

There is one option for pasting into Calc: unformatted text.
Once pasted to get a table that you can read in Calc you have to delete here one row in two. I also tried with fixed columns

In Writer you have to change to page format landscape and use fixed font Courier New as a font (like in "good old" SPSS times).

So my proposition for Ben: please work on the output so that you can export it with no hassle.

Regards,
ftr

Answering to your philosophical text line I agree with you.
In German service offices you sometimes get welcomed by a joke:
Impossible client demands are treated immediately.
Miracles take a bit longer.
Magics might be ordered on special demand.