pspp-users

export pspp to libreoffice

From: ftr
Subject: export pspp to libreoffice
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:53:32 +0100

Hi,

This is a weird case of exporting in PSPP (latest version, under windows) from a sav file to Libreoffice via a csv file. I want to output 14 variables but - I get 14 AND an empty variable when I save the file with identical variables and read it in PSPP, - When I import it into LibreOffice I get another 15 colums with 14 headers (see links).

How is that possible ?

I've linked 2 files to this email:
* pspp.png (27,6 kB) hosted on Ubuntu One: http://ubuntuone.com/1oaRUa95CnVibejYSj92CN * libreoffice.png (49,4 kB) hosted on Ubuntu One: http://ubuntuone.com/4tdro5wWQtotMpeucNV2om