pspp-users

Re: PSPP Reference Manual Error Message (J R)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: PSPP Reference Manual Error Message (J R)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:11:10 +0200

Hi

This is an issue in the MSWindows port. The manual is installed on
your computer and you can find the manual in the start menu from
MSWindows, but not by clicking the help.
There is nothing you can do unless you know how to solve this issue,
not starting a fork on MSWindows,  in the MSWindows port.

Have fun