pspp-users

Re: csv files for import not visible

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: csv files for import not visible
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 06:04:38 +0000

Are they there if you select "All Files" ?

Harry,  there are probably some registry settings that need tweaking like you
did for the .sav
and .por extensions.

J'

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 09:19:04PM -0700, Jill Covert wrote:
     Hi,

     So, suddenly I can't see any .csv files for importing into pspp. Neither on
     my laptop nor work computer.

     I go to Import delimited text data; click on the folder where the .csv file
     is, but all folders come up empty. It doesn't matter if I choose to look at
     text files, text (.txt) files or Comma Separated Values files. How am I
     suddenly doing something wrong? :(

     I am using: Windows psppire.exe 0.7.9-g656fc4 with the most recent (April
     11) build of Harry's. Nothing that I can think of has changed since I was
     able to open .csv files in the past.

     Thanks, as always, for any insight.

     Jill