pspp-users

Re: Descriptives: Large Numbers and Variable Labels

From: Eliana
Subject: Re: Descriptives: Large Numbers and Variable Labels
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 20:09:22 -0800

Dear John,

Thank you very much, both of those now work fine for me.

But I am confused.  I find the following in both the old user manual
for 0.6.2 and on page 27 of the user manual for 0.7.9, is it not true
that one can end a command by following the final one of the lines
containing its subcommands, with a blank line?

4.2 Forming commands of tokens

"... A blank line, or one that consists only of white space or
comments, also ends a command by default...."

Thanks,
Eliana