pspp-users

Can't declare missing values

From: Jill Covert
Subject: Can't declare missing values
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:14:12 -0800

Hi,

I'm using version psppire.exe 0.7.8-g997322 for Windows and have been unable to declare missing values. I can get into the form where I enter them (doesn't matter which way--discrete or range), but once I hit okay--it only saves an * in the field. Is this a known bug?--couldn't find anything about it on pspp users info page.

Thanks for your help--I appreciate the availability of pspp!

Best,
Jill

--

Jill Covert, MA
Peace & Justice Studies
Researcher & Evaluator
Tel: 619-928-8427
Email: address@hidden

We know how to organize warfare, but do we know how to act when confronted with peace?

    -- Jacques-Yves Cousteau (1910-1997)