pspp-users

Enhancements that users like

From: Urban . Landreman
Subject: Enhancements that users like
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:02:01 -0500

Hello,

I'm a PSPP newby and will be giving a demo of PSPP to a group of experienced SPSS users soon.
I understand that many features that are envisioned for PSPP have not been implemented yet, but what are some features that people view as enhancements over SPSS within in PSPP that you as a user like?

Urban Landreman

"When we mean to build, we first survey"
  - Lord Bardolph, King Henry IV. Part 2. Act I. Sc. iii
    Shakespeare

Urban Landreman
Assessment Unit
Hennepin County Human Services and Public Health Department
Public Health Protection
525 Portland Avenue S
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55415

(612) 348-2283 [voice]  (612) 348-3830 [fax]

www.Hennepin.us/SHAPE
Sign up for news about SHAPE at: https://service.govdelivery.com/service/subscribe.html?code=MNHENNE_35

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.