pspp-users

Re: PSPP Environmental variables

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP Environmental variables
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:41:25 +0000

A number of people seem to have been asking this question recently.

The short answer is that it's currently not possible without recompiling
pspp.  A Bug has been filed and will hopefully be fixed soon.  You can follow
the progress at http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30530

Note also that when processing very large datasets, it will probably be
worthwhile
setting the WORKSPACE parameter (see the manual for details) to some large
figure.
This may even avoid the need for temporary files to be created in some
instances.

J'