pspp-users

Problem in unattended install of PSPP

From: Thorsten Mueller
Subject: Problem in unattended install of PSPP
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:24:57 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem while installing PSPP unattended in Windows. The installer
runs and seems to be installing program-data and Startmenu-entries correctly.
But at the end he fails with this notice:

--------------------

Error in action ExecuteAction

Error in action InstallProgramFolderShortcut

can't create directory "<%PROGRAMS%>": no such file or directory
    while executing
"file mkdir $dir"
    (procedure "::InstallJammer::CreateDir" line 13)
    invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::CreateDir $dir "
    (procedure "::InstallJammer::actions::InstallWindowsShortcut" line 32)
    invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::actions::InstallWindowsShortcut $obj"
    (procedure "::InstallJammer::actions::InstallProgramFolderShortcut" line 15)
    invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::actions::$component $this"
    while executing
"$obj execute"
    (procedure "::InstallJammer::ExecuteActions" line 62)
    invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::ExecuteActions $action -parent $id -conditions $eval"
    (procedure "::InstallJammer::actions::ExecuteAction" line 35)
    invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::actions::$component $this"
Error in action ExecuteAction

--------------------

This message needs a klick to "OK", this is not practical for an unattended
installation :-)

I'm installing PSPP with the package-management-system "OPSI". OPSI installes
the packages before the windows-logon-screen with a special admin-user. This
user did not have many files in "Documents and Settings", is here the problem?
I could probably fix the install-error in creating some dummy-directories
before. But in what directories the PSPP-setup would like to write into?

Could somebody help?

Thanks,

Thorsten