pspp-users

Problem with setting output decimal place

From: Jane Zhou
Subject: Problem with setting output decimal place
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 00:09:27 +0800

Hi,

I'm running PSPPire 0.7.4 on Windows. I need my output to be in at least 3 decimal places.

First I run "SET FORMAT F8.3" in syntax. Next, when I use "Descriptive Stats -> Frequencies" function, the output is indeed in 3 decimal place. However, when I use "Descriptive Stats -> Crosstabs" function, the output reverts to default, i.e. 1 decimal place for percentages.

Did anyone encounter similar problems? What can I do so that my output for Crosstabs is in the number of decimal place specified?

Appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.

Jane