pspp-users

Tutorial

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Tutorial
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:45:52 -0300

Hello,

I'm finishing a tutorial about pspp. It is written in portuguese, but I
plan to translate it, when I have some time. The focus is on newbie
users, which never uses neither pspp or spss. It starts from the very
basics, like create variables, types of variables, inserting cases,
etc... and finishes with statistical analyses.

I made it on a wiki, so Portuguese uses would be able to help and
translate.

It can be found here:
http://wiki.michelboaventura.com/index.php?title=Apostila_do_PSPP

Regards,