pspp-users

Man-Whithney-U-Test

From: Hannes Jähnert
Subject: Man-Whithney-U-Test
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:17:26 +0100

Hi all together!

Since today I've PSPP and I'd like to use this phantastic tool to explore statistics. Now I've a problem and I hope you can help me.

I'd like to do a T-Test with some data I've got at the university but they are not normal distributed. So I have to do a so called Man- Whithney-U-Test but I can't find this test in the analytic sample of my PSPP program.

Should I download some plugins and where can I get it?!

Regards from Berlin
foulder