pspp-users

Windows and Mac version and filetype association

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: Windows and Mac version and filetype association
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:44:23 +0100

Hi,

I have two questions:

- how to associate PSPPIRE with .sav file extension (in Ubuntu Linux);
actually, I know that, but am unable to open the file by clicking to it,
only psppire is runned (without file opened). man page does not list any
parameter to open a file.

However, in Windows version this is working. Sav files are associated
with psppire and clicking to .savfile opens it in psppire.

- as I said, I am preparing a wiki page about PSPP. I would like to have
several binary packages to download there. My friends are going to take
care about Ubuntu packages. Is there anybody willing to compile pspp for
Windows and for Mac regulary?

bye, Matej