pspp-users

pspp, how we can help, non programmers

From: Gene Shackman
Subject: pspp, how we can help, non programmers
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:32:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I'm not a programmer, so I can't really do development work.  I can do things like spreading the word, getting pspp listed on other web sites, and am working on that.  What other things could I, and other non programmers, do?  Review some documentation or prepare some?  Other things?

Gene

Gene Shackman, Ph.D.
The Global Social Change Research Project
http://gsociology.icaap.org
Free Resources for Methods in Evaluation and Social Research
http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods
Applied Sociologist