pspp-users

Re: pspp briefly reviewed

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp briefly reviewed
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:14:07 +0000

Thanks for doing that.

> PSPP does not yet have correlation.

Correlation was infact added just a few weeks ago.  But you're right.  It's not
yet in any released version.

> When using PSPP, I had to create another dataset.  For some reason, it did
> not recognize the last variable, so I added a dummy at the end.

Can you give some more information about this:  What version of PSPP are you
using?  What commands did you use to read the data?  Posting
a copy of your pspp.jnl file would help to throw some light on this.

J'