pspp-users

Re: configuration

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: configuration
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:12:00 +0800

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 02:28:25PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     unknown-1 <address@hidden> writes:

     > This is an english forum. If you want an answer, write in english as
     > the people who might answer you don't understand german.

     I have always felt that people who are not good at English should
     be able to request help in a language they know better, and that
     others should try to reply to them in that language if they also
     understand it.  Of course, it is more likely that they will get
     good help if they do write in English, since that is the primary
     language of this mailing list.

     In this case, I think that John Darrington knows German, so
     perhaps he will be able to respond in German.

If there is sufficient demand, and someone who is prepared to act as moderator
then it is always possible to start a pspp-users-de list.  I couldn't moderate
such a list, because my German isn't good enough.

Wenn jemand Moderator werden will, und es gen??g Interessant gibt, k??nnen wir
eine pspp-users-de Liste anfangen.  Ich k??nnte nicht Moderator sein, weil mein
Deutsch nicht so gut ist.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3