pspp-users

Re: PSPP review

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP review
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:29:34 -0700

Matej Kovacic <address@hidden> writes:

> I published an article about PSPP on Slo-Tech.com, one of the biggest
> slovenian IT news related site:
> http://slo-tech.com/clanki/09006/

How nice!  Thanks for passing this along.

> http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=sl&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fslo-tech.com%2Fclanki%2F09006%2F&sl=sl&tl=en

(It is amusing to learn that SPSS has "flies"!)

> P. S. When is 0.7 planned to be released?

This is always such a tough question.  I would really like to
give a specific date or even just an estimate, but I don't have a
good guess right now.  "Sometime in 2009" is as good as I can do.

(Also: probably the next version will be called 0.8.)
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org